Author Registration and Camera-Ready Paper Upload Deadline: 15th October 2017.
All fees will be collected in US dollars.
Author Fee: 290 USD
- Authors must complete the registration process before they are given access to upload the camera-ready version of their paper.
- One registration may cover up to 2 papers of which the registrant is co-author.
- Every attending author and co-author is required to register separately. Please note that one registration only allows attendance for that one registrant.
- At least one full (i.e., non-student) registration is required to upload a camera-ready paper. If all the authors of an accepted paper are students, at least one author must register at a non-student rate.
- Please note that the STUDENT REGISTRATION FEE WILL NOT ALLOW THE CAMERA-READY PAPER UPLOAD.
- If another person registers on your behalf, please make sure that he/she is using the same registration link provided in the official acceptance email.
- For an efficient process, we recommend that the payment is done using the credit card. If you choose the bank transfer option, please be informed that you will not be able to upload the Camera-Ready until the payment is processed and validated by the bank.
NOTE: The registration for attending SCITA 2017 is free. You only need to register with paid conference fees (290 USD) if you have an accepted paper to be included in the conference Springer LNICST proceedings.
Proceed with registration here