Papers should be submitted through EAI ‘Confy’ system, and have to comply with the SPRINGER LNICST format (see the Instructions and Templates section below).
How do I submit a paper in Confy?
- Go to Confy website.
- Login or sign up as new user.
- Scroll the list of conferences open for submission.
- Select SCITA 2017.
- Click the ‘submit a paper’ link and follow the instructions.
- Papers should be in English.
- Regular papers should be up to 15 pages in length.
- Short papers should be up to 6 pages in length.
- Poster papers should be up to 3 pages in length.
- Manuscripts must be original work, and may not be under consideration for another conference or journal.
- The paper submissions must follow the SPRINGER LNICST formatting guidelines.
Instructions and Templates
Papers must be formatted using the Springer LNICST Authors’ Kit.
Instructions and templates are available from Springer’s LNICST homepage:
- LaTeX document-class and style files, together with instructions/guidelines and a sample paper.
- Microsoft Word templates and instructions.
Please make sure that your paper adheres to the format as specified in the instructions and templates.
When uploading the camera-ready copy of your paper, please be sure to upload both:
- a PDF copy of your paper formatted according to the above templates, and
- an archive file (e.g. zip, tar.gz) containing the both a PDF copy of your paper and LaTeX or Word source material prepared according to the above guidelines.
Submitted manuscripts will be reviewed by the SCITA Technical Program Committee and judged on their significance, originality, relevance, correctness, and clarity.
Publication Ethics and Malpractice statement
EAI conferences are committed to upholding the highest standards of publication ethic and publication malpractices. All this Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement is based, in large part, on the COPE (Committee on Publication Ethics). Read more…